Within the multitude of keys proposed in this book, five challenges stand out, challenges that human resources management must quickly grasp:
- Make the interaction between women and men and relationships the basis for creating new ways of working.
- Redefine the rules for “working in cooperation” in a digitalised world, by setting a framework for the question of the man-machine relationship and the associated ethics.
- Create the conditions for the “right to make mistakes”, in the sense of authorizing experimentation, trial and error, to stimulate innovation, by working on the rule.
- Take hold of the digital issue by setting an HR strategy committed to digitalization and associated transformations, to facilitate the taking of landmarks for women and men.
- Implement reflective practices that promote lifelong learning, the development of new, more qualitative practices and, ultimately, performance.